Friday, April 5, 2013

Well today is a little better day.  But still not all better.  I got on the scale this morning and have lost 2lbs.  That's a good thing but its because I have been sick.  I have been catching up on all the shows I have missed because of a busy schedule.  Being sick is not a good way to loose weight I know.  I am glad that I haven't gotten what others have. 

Its been a struggle lately with ups and downs in my world.  Stress has shown its evil face to me in the form of chocolate.  I struggle with that addiction but lately I have been fighting the craving.  Its hard for me.  With so many things that tempt me it makes me feel like I have to grow an even bigger back bone to fight off that feeling. 

One thing I have a problem with is snacks that tempt me.  I have found almonds have helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment