Saturday, April 13, 2013

Well it has been a very stressful past few days.  That is why I haven't posted.  All I wanted to do was crawl into a ball and stay there.  Thursday night brought relief to my stress.  Was a good thing. 

Today my kids and I went to the park and then treated ourselves to a small amount of frozen yogurt.  I had peach and vanilla.  Just a little bit but was it tasty.  I figured after the week I had I should treat myself.  There is a new place in town that I had never tried.  Really nice place.  While there I did a good deed.  3 teenage boys had gotten 3 cups of yogurt and were short money.  I overheard them calling a parent for 44 cents.  So I got up and just gave the 45 cents so that the parent didn't have to come all the way out just for that little bit.  What comes around goes around.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  They were very nice boys and even said Thank you.  I still have faith in young boys today. 

I am sitting here making up my menu and grocery list for the next 2 weeks.  I am really looking to add more veggies to my meals.  One night we are having roasted chicken with roasted eggplant.  I am trying to add different veggies as well as stand by veggies.  I am starting to plan my garden for this year also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment